Our mission: To promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports.
Note: This photo library is for use by members of the working press only.
NSSF Media Photo Library
The National Shooting Sports Foundation's Media Photo Library is an on-line service to aid the working press in fulfillment of editorial articles and other editorial projects by providing them with free access to quality hunting and shooting sports images.
Access to and use of NSSF's Media Photo Library is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Authorized Users; Registration: Access to and use of NSSF's Photo Archives is restricted to working members of the press. Before being granted access to the photos in the archive, all users will be required to provide their name, employer and intended use of the photos. Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about themselves and not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent their identities or affiliations. NSSF shall cancel, terminate or revoke any user account or user access to the archive found to have been acquired by misrepresentation or false pretenses.
2. Ownership and Intellectual Property: All photographs appearing in NSSF's Media Photo Library are owned exclusively by the NSSF. No rights are granted by NSSF other than the limited license granted to authorized users described herein. Users do not acquire, and shall not claim, any rights in the photos apart from their final work product authorized hereunder.
3. Limited License: Authorized users are granted the nonexclusive, royalty-free license to use photos in NSSF's Media Photo Library for legitimate editorial purposes. This license is revocable at anytime, with or without cause. Furthermore, the license is non-transferable and non-sublicensable. Users may not sell, rent, loan, give, sublicense or otherwise transfer to anyone the photos or any right to reproduce the photos.
4. Credit Line and Copyright Notice: Users shall include a copyright notice and credit adjacent to each photo (in the format: "© National Shooting Sports Foundation, Inc.") publicly distributed.
5. Unauthorized Uses: Personal use of photos and use of photos for commercial advertisements is prohibited. Photos shall be used "As Is" and cannot be modified or altered except for standard color correction or minor cropping for space limitations. Furthermore, photos shall not be used in any unlawful manner or deemed in the sole judgment of NSSF to be offensive or inappropriate.
6. Indemnification: Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless NSSF and its directors, officers, employees, contractorts, licensors and licensees against all calims, liability, damages, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising out of or related to (i) their breach of any term, condition, or restriction stated herein and (ii) any act or failure to act by users, their employees, contractors, employers or agents.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability: The photos contained in NSSF's Media Photo Library are provided "As Is." NSSF DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NSSF SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, STATUTORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST BUSINESS PROFITS) OR ANY OTHER INJURY OR LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, NSSF'S CONDUCT IN PROCURING, COMPILING, COLLECTING, DELIVERING OR OFFERING THE MEDIA PHOTO LIBRARY.
8. Cancellation/Termination/Revocation: NSSF may, without further obligation or liability, cancel, terminate, and revoke this agreement and any license granted to access and use the Media Photo Library at anytime, with or without cause, including for noncompliance with any provision herein. Upon any cancellation, termination, or revocation, users shall have no further rights to access or use the NSSF's Media Photo Library.