It's mission: To promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports.
Want to Open a Gun Shop or Shooting Range
or Learn More About Your Business' Location?
NSSF Customized Market Reports
Interested in opening a gun shop or shooting range? Or do you already own a business and want to learn more about your current location?
NSSF Customized Market Reports are tailor-designed market templates prepared specifically for your trade area.
These reports are produced for NSSF members and industry professionals.
Why is a CMR important?
Studies show that retailers and ranges that have a better understanding of their trade area are more likely to customize marketing and advertising campaigns specifically around their target audience.
These targeted campaigns have a much higher success rate in reaching the right types of customers.
The information in these reports will aid you in building well-targeted marketing efforts that will ultimately improve your business.
What will my CMR include?
- Demographic information
- Household trend
- Effective buying income
- Executive summary report
- Area shooters / "potential market" page per each specified radius (not available for AK or HI)
- Maps and lists of the following:
- Ranges, shooting facilities & shooting preserves listed in the Where-to-Shoot and WingshootingUSA databases (NSSF). Our national range database currently contains nearly 6,900 range listings.
- Shooting sports related retail businesses and Law Enforcement & law enforcement suppliers locations (list is purchased specifically for your area from InfoUSA.com and reported in two separate sections. (The standard minimum purchase price per list through InfoUSA is $99.)
- FFL holders - type 1 & 2 (ATF FFL list)
SAMPLE CMR REPORT
(See how your report will look)
Disclaimer © 2013 National Shooting Sports Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This Customized Market Report is prepared by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, Inc. ("NSSF") and is provided for general reference purposes only to the specific recipient requesting the report. This report may or may not be suitable to the recipient's individual circumstances and it does not necessarily represent actual or future market conditions, which conditions are subject to change at anytime without notice. This report should not be relied upon by the recipient or third parties in connection with any undertaking or commitment whatsoever. Furthermore, it is not intended to replace recipient's own market research or act as a substitute for the exercise of independent judgment. Information presented in this report has been obtained or derived from sources believed by NSSF to be reliable, but NSSF makes no representation as to their accuracy or completeness or the usability of this report. Nothing in this report constitutes business planning advice, or advice of any other kind. This report is provided without any warranties or guarantees of any nature either express or implied. Users of this report assume all responsibility and risk. NSSF expressly disclaims and shall not be liable or responsible for any loss arising from the use of the information presented in this report.