Our mission: To promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports.
Industry Reference Guide
The Industry Reference Guide 2015-2016 edition is now available. This is a comprehensive report that encompasses the shooting sports industry into one, easy-to-reference resource!
A timely and efficient source of information, , it includes industry trends on hunting license sales, excise taxes, NICS, FFL dealers, manufacturing reports, economic data, demographics of shooting sports participants, equipment expenditures by segment, state-by-state participation, state-of-the-industry survey results and much more.
Full-color detailed information with the latest industry statistics! More than 190 pages of information! Available to NSSF members and industry partners at a significantly reduced rate.
Includes data on the following trends:
- Hunting license sales
- Excises taxes for firearms and ammunition
- NICS and NSSF-Adjusted NICS (background check trends)
- FFLS (dealer trends by state and by type)
- Production (by year, manufacturer, & caliber)
- Imports / Exports (by type of firearm and country)
- Firearms-Related Injury Statistics
- Participation trends in all shooting sports
- State-level participation by shooting discipline
- Demographic trends of all shooting-types
- Consumer purchases and price distribution
- Economic impact
- Social research relating to firearms
A complete resource of statistics and trends in the shooting sports industry. Terms and Conditions of use.